Like many affiliate marketers…
Mark McGarry has had his share of ups and downs.
Perhaps more so than most.
After deciding he needed a change in his lifestyle, he took up long distance running in his late 20s.
He was a natural…
And won every race he entered for three seasons straight!
He entered the network marketing industry…
To promote a product he felt would complement his active lifestyle.
However, it clashed with his introverted personality, so he made the switch to affiliate marketing.
He found this a struggle too…
Until he took on a mentor to help him avoid burning out.
Add a period of almost two-and-a-half years where marketing took a back seat to nursing his paraplegic dog back to health…
And you can see Mark’s online journey has been anything but a straightforward line from A to B.
Enjoy the Video Version of Episode 17:
“95 percent of people’s lives are a car crash most of the time but they’re afraid to admit it” – Mark McGarry
Mark McGarry Reveals:
- How he left behind a chaotic, vice-fuelled lifestyle in his late 20s to take up long distance running… and won every race he entered for three seasons!
- His struggles to introduce close friends and family to his network marketing company… made all the more difficult as a self-confessed introvert!
- How he persisted with networking marketing despite constant rejection, animosity from people close to him and three-hour drives to endless hotel meetings… until his car broke down and he didn’t have the money to repair it!
- How he made his first high ticket sale as an affiliate… moments away from boarding a plane to Arizona for an event the company he promoted was hosting!
- How his affiliate marketing career took a backseat for two and half years… after nursing his paraplegic dog back to health and helping him to walk again!
- His struggle with the workload required to breakthrough as an organic affiliate marketer on Facebook… and how he took on a mentor to help him avoid burnout completely.
- Why creating your own offers is so important… and the difference between being a creator and a consumer.
Resources From Mark McGarry
Get a free Facebook profile audit from Mark where he will give you advice on what you are doing well and what improvements you can make to get inbound leads. Contact him directly via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mark.mcgarry.395/
Resources From David Walker:
Check out the Internet Marketing Revealed website here: http://www.internetmarketingrevealed.com
Check out David’s blog for more free content and training: https://www.davidwalker.net
If you need a premium domain name for your business, you can find over 1,000 of them here: https://www.domainsrevealed.com
Internet Marketing Revealed socials:
Music by Peyruis : https://www.youtube.com/c/Peyruismusic