20 episodes in…
I decided to rebrand the show!
It was never my intention to limit the show’s content to that based around the online marketing industry…
And so a new name brings with it a new direction.
Welcome… to Engage with David Walker!
Now, I truly feel this can be “my show”…
Where I have the freedom to talk to whoever I want, about whatever will make for interesting content for my audience.
In this short episode, I discuss some of my reasons for the rebrand…
And plans for the future!
Enjoy the Video Version of Episode 20:
“If I limit myself to just speaking to online marketers then the show ultimately isn’t going to grow” – David Walker.
David Walker Reveals:
- Why it took creating 19 episodes of the show to realise what he wanted out of it… and his approach to content creation going forward.
- How he never intended the show to be limited to discussing online marketing content… despite its original name of Internet Marketing Revealed!
- His original vision for the show as a “Saturday Kitchen” for the online marketing industry… but soon discovered this format was too restrictive!
- Why he wants to move away from the show being seen as Internet Marketing content… despite having over 20 years experience in the industry!
- How he will feature guests from the online marketing industry on the show… and plans to give his one-to-one clients a platform to showcase themselves!
- Why the rebrand will help attract a more diverse range of guests… eliminating the need to try to “invent” a marketing angle for their appearance to “make sense!”
- His thoughts on why only 21% of podcasts are active… and why guests from different industries will be vital to the growth of the show!
Resources From David Walker:
If you enjoy Engage, please show your support here: http://www.engagersclub.com
Check out the Engage with David Walker website here: http://www.engageshow.com
Check out David’s blog for more free content and training: https://www.davidwalker.net
Engage with David Walker socials:
Music by Peyruis : https://www.youtube.com/c/Peyruismusic