Welcome to the very first episode of Internet Marketing Revealed with your host, David Walker.
Here, my guest is, well, me! I thought it’d be a great opportunity to share my own story and reveal why I decided to create the show.
My own online marketing journey began way back in 1998, during a family holiday in Tenerife, Canary Islands, which set me on a path lasting more than two decades. And counting!
In this episode, I talk about my big wins, my near misses and my spectacular failures.
It sounds like a cliché, but online marketing is a real rollercoaster ride and one I’d love for you to join me, in this and future episodes.
Enjoy the Video Version of Episode One:
“Only do things you enjoy because you’re not going to get success straight away and there are going to be long periods where you feel like quitting. You feel like you’re not getting any traction. Nobody’s listening to you, nobody’s interacting and nobody’s buying from you. But, if you’re passionate about the marketing you’re doing, that’s going to push you through those difficult times until you reach that tipping point where you start to see some level of success” – David Walker.
David Walker Reveals:
- How I managed to make my first sale online in 1998… with no social media, no PayPal, no YouTube or no eBay!
- You’ll never forget your first time… but I did! Don’t judge me for it!
- How a change in the Google algorithm dumped my most lucrative website from it’s first page of the search results… ending my dreams of becoming an online millionaire overnight!
- How I inexplicably allowed thousands of highly targeted, organic buyers slip through my fingers… don’t make the same mistake!
- The moment I finally ran out of money after eight years of earning a full time income online… and had to return to the dreaded “day job!”
- The best advice I can give to anybody venturing into the world of online marketing… use it to propel you through the early stages when nobody’s listening, nobody’s buying and you want to quit!
- What fascinates me most about online marketing… how that involves you and why I want to feature you on the show!
Resources From David Walker:
Check out the Internet Marketing Revealed website here: http://www.internetmarketingrevealed.com
Check out David’s blog for more free content and training: https://www.davidwalker.net
If you need a premium domain mame for your business, you can find over 1,000 of them here: https://www.domainsrevealed.com
Internet Marketing Revealed socials:
Music by Peyruis : https://www.youtube.com/c/Peyruismusic