How about something useful to get the new week off to a winning start?
I thought you’d like that.
Instead of writing another bland (and frankly, pointless) “Happy Monday!” or “Crush the week ahead, bro!” type post…
Give your audience some insight into who you are and build a bit of rapport that’s been missing.
It’s fast and easy.
Delve into the archives of your life and pick any seven stories, events, milestones or anything else remotely interesting…
Personal or business…
And come up with a headline for each one.
Then, write a short post about any of them which also ties back into whatever you’re currently working on.
- Six simple words which left my lips… and crushed my chances of becoming a multi millionaire.
- The worst job interview I ever had… and why mentioning a boxer’s backside was the knockout blow.
- I didn’t sleep for a month worrying a £250,000 rug was about to be pulled from underneath me.
- The easiest £2,000 a week I ever made… and how I foolishly stopped it from becoming a real business.
- Why I fell out of love with Internet Marketing… after making $10,000 in 48 hours.
- The day I beat the bookies at their own game… one phone call later and I was banned for life.
- My appearance on late night TV with the beers courtesy of Mr Fantastic.
And entertainment galore!
(Look out for them in the near future!)
Doing this will make you stand out…
And inject some much needed “know, like and trust” into your posts.
But, if you want to take things a step further and follow a simple plan to create content which consistently speaks to your audience…
And also learn what to say to them to close the sale after they’re compelled to reach out to you in the Messenger…
Just get in touch and I’ll help you get started.